[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_imageframe lightbox=”no” style_type=”bottomshadow” bordercolor=”” bordersize=”0px” stylecolor=”” align=”right” link=”” linktarget=”_self” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””][/fusion_imageframe]An annual wellness exam can be a very helpful visit to make sure nothing is wrong with your body and to check out any concerns that you may have.
Below is a list of items that Dr. Saunders can review with you in your Wellness Exam:
- A review of your medical history and addressing any of your concerns
- Counsel about your current diet and exercise and its contribution to wellness
- Vital sign tracking, including weight, blood pressure, and urine and blood testing
- Discussion of current medications and orders to prescribe or refill them
- A physical exam that can include a clinical breast exam and a pelvic exam
- Review any birth control or contraceptive needs
Remember, Dr. Saunder’s philosophy is “to treat every woman as though she is the only one.” So any or all of these items can be performed and discussed with Dr. Saunders based on what YOU want. An annual wellness exam is recommended for women over the age of 18 if they are sexually active.
Topics and problems that can be detected in the wellness exam include (but are not limited t0) the following:
- Health and wellness promotion
- Disease identification and management
- Drug and alcohol use
- Domestic violence
- Guidance for becoming pregnant
As with all health and wellness conditions and items, early detection of potential problems provides for a more positive prognosis and treatment and can help prepare you for the road ahead by starting preventing issues before they arise.
Dr. Saunders has many years of experience working with people in the American Fork area. See how he can help![/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]